It's not very Christian like, and I wouldn't recommend it, but I know several folks that it only take one time of being told they couldnt hunt a particular stand or found it pad locked. The next time it would be burned, or pulled over and destroyed. We used to have a guy in a club I was in many years ago that tried locking "his" stands on club food plots and expected to have first dibs on those areas. Eventually his shoot houses were destroyed by both methods listed above but before they were some of the members took more pleasure out of tormenting him than they did hunting. This was also a husband wife thing. Some of the guys would "go to town to eat at night" when really they would go to one of shoot houses they frequented, use a screwdriver to remove the lock hasp to get inside. Once in, they would take a crap in the shoot house, usually on the bench seat inside. One of the shoot houses had a hatch door in the floor that you climbed up through. The final straw for the couple was when the wife went to climb in and put her hand down right in a big old turd.

If voting made any difference, they wouldn’t let us do it.-Mark Twain