Originally Posted by Todd1700
Originally Posted by jhardy
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
On the flip side though. Once they skin you up. I can argue with you ( a nurse) about what you should do medically. That'd be par for the course wouldn't it.

The representation on this site by a lot of the dog guys will end up being their complete undoing eventually. Very few showed logical presentations like Hyco did. Some appear to just wanna kill you on your land after they and their dog trespassed. SMH.

When dog hunting goes the way of the Dodo bird I will genuinely feel sorry for the minority of guys out there trying to do it right. Hell my family did it for years. But when it is gone they can look back at every dog thread at forums like this one and see the very people who caused it to become illegal. The "I'll run my dogs where I please and beat your ass or kill you if you don't f##king like it" crowd is going to be the death of the sport. They lose support every time they post in threads like this one.

Ding Ding Winner !!! And Todd your right they dont get it. You should have seen the look on the Kids (31 yr old mans) face when he was all going to beat my ass on my little home sed and I got out of the jeep and I was a half a foot taller and a 100 pound larger and had a 454 casual in his face..