Talk to Travis at Bushnell.

I bought 8 cams, Bushnell, Primos and Tasco ... all of them are actually Busnell now. I asked Travis if it was fair for me to have to pay postage both ways, lose the use of the camera for a month or so and he said just mail it to him and don't include a check for return postage.

(btw: ask the post office to give you the "media" rate and it's about $3.50 or so postage if you send it USPS).

Out of the 8 cameras, more than half of them konked out under warranty. My camera No. 4 had to be replaced 5 times, and the last replacement eats batteries up if I set it on video mode. I've got one camera left that works like it's supposed to. I can't count on the others. They work sometimes and sometimes the don't. They are all out of warranty now, and I'm tired of sending cameras back to Bushnell for new ones that don't work right either.

Don't expect their website tracking to work either. It worked for a while but has not worked for several months now. They'll send you a new camera to replace yours, but you'll lose a lot of use of the camera you can't make up in the mean time.

And also, bucks are scared of Bushnell cameras ... here's the proof. smile