Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
Originally Posted by Todd1700
[quote=burbank]I would say that 99% of it is internet bad assery.

I doubt many of them would be prepared to go to jail (or die themselves) over fido.

[quote=LetOff]

Yeah, lot of keyboard bad asses out there. In real life however bullets fly in both directions and there is no guarantee who will win a fight. Being pissed off over a dog does not make you able to whoop ass like Bruce Lee or add any metal plating to bullet proof your ass. Go on another person's land with violent intentions and you are just as likely to end up getting your ass buried right beside your dog as you are to kill them.

spoken by a man who aint never had 20 pissed of hardcore dog hunters roll up on them. I'm just telling you whats gonna eventually happen if you shoot folks hunting dog. You aint gotta like it, or agree with it. You can say its internet talk or whatever. And I cant speak for all dog hunters, but I'm telling you without a doubt what will happen if you shoot one of ours. You'll think bruce lee and his brother done got ahold of you!

20 pissed off dog hunters roll up on me, they better have Bruce Lee AND Chuck Norris with them.

My opinions and comments are my own. They do not reflect the position or political opinions of Aldeer or any of the Aldeer administration.