Originally Posted by Fl_Cracker
Originally Posted by abolt300
Originally Posted by Fl_Cracker
^^^This^^^ I would secure my gun and go get my deer like I do whenever needs be . Never had issues but cant really do chit to you if you don't have your gun . This is an example of when it's better to ask for forgiveness then permission .

You shoot one that runs over onto my land, you can call me and ask permission and I will gladly meet you out there on the property line and help you look for your deer and even help you drag it out if we find it. You just take it upon yourself to just come on over onto my property and start walking around and I catch you, I'll hold you until the warden can get there and have you prosecuted for trespassing. I can absolutely do something to you even if you dont have your gun. It's better to pick up the phone and call. Quit giving FL people a bad rep.

Lol I was waiting on this . Let me explain something to you . I've never not one time hunting in southeast Alabama gone on to my neighbors property for anything including retrieving game . But I had Alabamans just in this season alone . Use my germinating food plots for a four wheeler drag strips . Got pics of locals cutting trails with a machete with his two kids and dog in tow . Had two ladies ride by me on their horses while I was in a stand . But I have never myself trespassed in Alabama not once after many years of hunting Bama ! I've never hunted a state where I was trespassed on more times then Alabama . So smoke on with your stop giving floridians a bad name BS . I did have a place in Georgia that the cod draggers liked that was close to the property line . Had to retrieve a few there but not once in Alabama ever . Frankly I don't give a hill of beans what you think about me you've never met me . But I am the guy you wished was your neighbor ! As long as your not one of those that gets jealous about a Floridian killing big deer in Bama .

Somebody hit a weak spot