We had the same problem in our club when we hunted in louisiana. The club that bordered us on the south side would always turn there dogs loose on the line on the weekends or days in was a north wind. And of course the dogs would be all over on our property. Well I had a talk with them numerous times, and they were arses. They would say dogs can't read signs dogs go where they go to do what they bread to do. This happened numerous times to us. I tried to be curtious and a nice guy every time this happened. So after I realized they didn't give a rats arse and was going to continue to do this I made one more try to speak to them and again they told me my dogs are going to do what they are bred to do. I said ok I agree. Have a good day. The next weekend I invited my cousin who happened to also bred a curtain bred of dogs. On Saturday morning the neighbors turned there dogs loose when they crossed our line we turned ours lose. Soon after two of there dogs were dead and another had two broken legs. The neighbors were PISSED!!! They came to us and before one of them could open there mouth. I said and I quote DONT SAY A DUCKING WORD. You told me dogs are dogs and they going to do what they bred to do. Well ours or dogs are dogs and they did what they were bred to do, now get the duck off my property!!! They never turned there dogs loose on my side again!!! I won't shoot a dog but I will let nature take care of nature!!!

NEVER STOP LEARNING!!!