As you stated, the Frost bees are swarmy. Plus, the Frost queen lead hives that I started in 2015 are the ones that came up with Foul Brood. It's not that they had AFB, but they got it because they were very bad robbers. I wondered how those 3 nucs that I started right at the beginning of the horrible 2015 drought did so well, then I finally figured it out when they all 3 came down with AFB. They got it from robbing out a hive that was infected with it.

So, I'm out on the Frost queens.

No, I won't have any Saskatraz nucs for sale. All the nucs that I have for sale have queens that were raised by a small scale commercial queen breeder near Madison. I took him a treatment free queen that I raised, whose hive put up 250 lbs of honey in 2014 and he raised queen from her and they were mated to his treatment free drones. They should be really good queens.

The Saskatraz queens are open mated to Italian.drones. It's not the queens that I'm after, it's their drones, to mate with queens that I raise here. I will use all of them for drone rearing hives. That will get rid of the Italian influence on the Saskatraz genes and put Saskatraz genes into my queens.

If you haven't done any reading on the Saskatraz bee breeding project, it's pretty interesting. Those bees have been heavily tested and scrutinized. Only the best ones make the cut and that's been going on for 10=15 years. That should push my bee genetics leap years ahead of where I would have them.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14