Originally Posted By: Bud Meadows
I was checked Friday at 9:15 AM by GW Aurora Thomas. He checked my license and asked about corn. I was in a box blind in the woods on private land. At 3:15 on Friday GW Mike Heath walked into my ladder stand and asked for my license and about corn. On Saturday at 2:00PM GW Heath stopped me in my ATV outside our camp. I told him it was my third stop in 2 days. On Saturday at 3:00 PM in a different box blind GW Thomas drove right up to me and said he wanted to check for corn. He walked the entire perimeter of the large greenfield I was on. I thanked him for ruining both a morning hunt and an evening hunt in a two day period. He said they’d “received reports of corn off a fire road” but couldn’t specify where the alleged corn was located. I asked him why he wasn’t checking people at the nearby WMA instead of disturbing hunts on private land. I also told him our club president, a Circuit Court Judge was aware of the multiple checks in a two day period.

Good ole aurora is the same pos that gave me a baiting ticket when I was 18 for standing in a roadway with a gun on my shoulder. Sounds like he is still being an arse.

Only accurate rifles are interesting.