Don't remember which barbour county warden it was, but I was given some chit two years ago. My buddy and I were turkey hunting in his club and one morning he tells me that he has some camp duties he needs to take care of, and says I can go hunt without him (rules didn't prohibit it). As I'm leaving the turkey woods and on a public road, a GW who is in the club pulls me over and asks where I was hunting, so I tell him, and he then tells me I'm getting a ticket for poaching. I told him like hell I am. So I call my buddy and he meets me back at the camp where the warden said he would meet me, and the warden tells my buddy that they changed the way the dues work, and my buddy hadn't paid for turkey season, so I'm poaching. Well another buddy who used to be the president of said club shows up and they tell the GW he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, so his solution is to write us all warnings. I wasn't even hunting when he stopped me, he had just "seen my truck" parked at the gate.