We have 50 acres of hardwoods 3 miles deep in the woods of brindlee mtn. Off 231. You gotta drive 3 miles down a dirt road to reach it. Maybe 5 houses on rd. We been running 2 cameras for 2 months on 2 corn feeders and salt blocks. We have hunted the land one time this year and check cams every 2 weeks. Its private, secluded and hidden. We have about 6 does hittin feeders every day. Seen one 4 point one time. Seen one 2 year old 8 point once on cam. 2 bob cats and one coon one time. Owned property for 5 years. Old owner didnt hunt it. Most neighbors dont hunt and they say they only shoot big deer? We are on the east side of 231 and its woods for miles all the way to guntersville. We aint seeing the bucks at all. I think my partner is gonna start blasting does when we do hunt it. If he shoots the does then we have nothing at all. I cant believe we aint seen the 2 bucks but once. I am puttin my efforts into public land and plan on watching our 50 acres to see if it changes. It was a punch in the guts