That A-bolt should shoot the Partition Golds better than anything on earth. I believe the PG's are a better slug than the Dual Bonds anyway (have shot and killed with both).

I am the worlds biggest hater of AccuTips. They shoot like a laser beam (prob won't find better accuracy than them), but they are TURRIBLE----I mean extra super disgusting awful----on game. It's like swinging your purse at the deer. NO knockdown power. I have just spent the better part of the past two weeks trying to find ANYTHING that my Savage 220 will shoot besides the AccuTips. I will NOT, repeat will not, ever shoot another AccuTip in my life.

I started a thread about AccuTips on the private Facebook page for the military base I hunt and got almost 200 replies, most in agreement with me about the killing impotency of the AccuTips. I'm not the only one. I shot my last deer with them on the day after Christmas this year. 3 shots in a place the size of your hand, complete pass-thru, in the shoulder crease, all within 70 yards, and he barely even acted hit. Literally walked/trotted 100+ yards. That was the 2nd buck in less than a year that has acted EXACTLY like that, both with 3 shots dead center of the chest/shoulder. When you hit them with Winchester PG's, it's like you dropped a pallet of anvils on 'em!!!!!!!

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.