Have seen these type of questions before. Just anti-gun libs being jackwagons on social to feel better about themselves with "support" from like-minded people. When they're rebuffed then they all get on their soapboxes with each other.

A woman I know did this about a year ago while on a plane but with a guy in the seat in front of her reading a magazine story about AR-style rifles. She leaned up, took a photo of him, then posted on Facebook something along the lines of "I'm on a plane and this man is reading this. Should I be concerned???"

Of course, almost all her responses were "OMG, you should tell the attendant and have him removed!" or things along those lines. I asked why she was basically invading his space with a photo and trying to shame him, and that reading a magazine isn't illegal. A few others did, too. She eventually deleted the post.

Concealed carry IMO is better but I don't give two chits if someone's is openly carrying.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020