Originally Posted By: mike35549
Originally Posted By: ZS81
Originally Posted By: mike35549
Originally Posted By: ZS81
Originally Posted By: joshm28
We use cameras a lot. We also try and shoot mature deer only. With the cameras we can put a buck on the no kill list because we usually have multiple pictures and can actually study and age them. I'll shoot a 5 year old 6 point over a 3 year old 130" 8 point ALL DAY LONG! Cameras help me do that.

You may be an exception, but I suspect about 99% of folks who go on about how they pass 130" 3 yr old bucks would drop a 110" like a sack of crap if it gave them half a chance.

I have seen at least 3-4 three year old bucks that would score around 110" along with a few others that wouldn't score quite that much, and didn't even pick up my gun. I think there are quite a few that let them walk.

Congrats! Let me be the first to give you a virtual pat on the back.

I wasn't looking for a pat on the back or an smart ass response. Simply stateing that there are a lot more people than most think that let them them 2-3 year old walk.

I don't have any desire to shoot a 110" buck either, but come on, a 130 class is not a shooter anymore? I'm going to have to call bush on that.