Originally Posted By: Johntravis89

Originally Posted By: jmj120
Posting for Doekiller

You got most of that right. But what your missing is.... my case has been dismissed already. I completed my pretrial. And I had to write that to be able to get pretrial intervention... why don’t you pull up the rest of the files and see how she got on stand and said I never did that to her. And what about the notarized paper she wrote in MY attorneys office. Or the voice recording in MY attorneys office. Or even how she got on stand in front of everyone and said I didn’t do it. I shoved her to the ground bc she was slapping the hell out of me and throwing stuff all at me. Destroying the house which I payed the bills for. So I called the cops and look who went to jail ... imagaine that.

PLEASE. I say PLEASE. LOOK at my mugshot real close... I have a black eye and scratches all over my face and neck. Y’all begged for what happens. And now you know.
Worst day of my life. Thanks for bringing up something I’ve worked so hard to move past on. I’m a different person dammit and wish y’all would understand that.

So, you tried to choke a bitch and got your ass whooped! I bet most girls would punch and scratch while getting choked.