Originally Posted By: DAX
Originally Posted By: DAX
Originally Posted By: Johntravis89

Originally Posted By: Huntin' Nole
Originally Posted By: Powpow65

Originally Posted By: jmj120
Originally Posted By: Powpow65
Originally Posted By: jdfarm23
I’m afraid we’ll never know the real story. I’ll be surprised if JT shows back up after he got busted again.

Great thing about JT is he always comes back. He may be done with this thread but I would be shocked if he doesn't drag a monster buck out of the woods soon and bring it to ALDEER to rub in all our faces. That guy just gets it done!

From the big pen or small pen?

Free range in the big pen

rofl rofl rofl

(I can't believe I just made this thing 28 pages long.)

Please que me in on how “I got busted again” I would love to know. I haven’t done anything wrong or lied about a damn thing. Some of y’all just won’t quit will you?!? And you can drag up my past all you want and post my personal shucks all over this thread. But I’m not gonna stop posting on the site. I’ve been here for a while and I’m not leaving bc some internet hardasses wanna talk chit. So keep it up and make this thing go to 20 pages. But we all know how this will end... with my hands around a nice rack buck while some of you get kissed off. Like always. You will try and debunk my kill , which is fine. When you kill big deer, ppl get jealous. I’ve learned that years ago. I’m blessed to have killed numerous deer over 120-130” . In a pen of course. Duh.
You ain't killed no big deer buddy believe that.
That includes the little pet deer you killed in the mountains somewhere.

That’s where your totally wrong dumbasss.... I’ve killed more bucks between 120-and 140 then you will for the rest of your life. GUARANTEE THAT. Not trying to be a dick about it. But truth is truth.