Originally Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Originally Posted By: alhawk
Originally Posted By: Johntravis89
Originally Posted By: jbc
Originally Posted By: jwalker77
First thing i noticed is what looks like some kind of gunholders in the back of that truck and assuming any deer rifle gets more than 3 or 4 inches of penetration, he implied he was hunting with a bow. You might start there.

His first post said its “rifle day”

Originally Posted By: jwalker77
First thing i noticed is what looks like some kind of gunholders in the back of that truck and assuming any deer rifle gets more than 3 or 4 inches of penetration, he implied he was hunting with a bow. You might start there.

First off I’m not gonna play I To this much but I willl settle a few things.
1. I have no reason to lie and make myself look like an idiot again.
2. It was “ Rifle day” but I hunted with my bow at one of my favorite spots.
3. And just bc there is a rifle case does not mean I hunted with a rifle.

I’m asking one last time... please stop ragging on me. I made a mistake. And I owned up to it. I am more excited about this buck then almost any other. I worked hard for this deer and some of y’all are honestly ruining it for me. Like seriously....
But I do wanna say Thanks to everyone for the positive comments. It means a lot.

IF you MUST have validation from ALdeer members to have excitement over your kill then you are doing it for the wrong reason. Many different things you could do:
Post in LFTT in the BOW hunting forum would be the main one and then not having Rifle day in there is the other one.

If the big ole meanies on aldeer.com are being too ugly and your widdle feelings are getting hurt, call bully blocker in Mobile County and they can probably help with finding a "safe space" for your fragile azz.

I don't give two sheets about how, where or when you killed the deer. PFF forum may get you more ATTENTION since that is what you actually seek.

He did admit to poaching one out of the Gulf State Park a few years ago on PFF.

Was he the same one who got arrested for beating on his girlfriend? If so, that could be why he is claiming a bow kill since he wouldn't be able to possess a firearm