I am just going to say is that I called it...Hurts restricts this offense to average and auburn feasted all night...It should tell you something when the opposing d-coordinator even says "We just had to cover two guys tonight: Hurts and Ridley" Sure our oline wasn't the best, but they did hold their ground a few times and instead of stepping up, Hurts would scramble 20 yards back only to throw the ball away...My dad who is all about having Hurts back there even said the other day he is surprised we didn't bring Tua into the game to get a spark throwing the ball. It's sad when you have guys waving their arms for the qb to see them because they did their job only for the qb to not look at anyone but Ridley in double and triple coverage. Hurts has had two games that required him to win with his arm, and he has lost both. When we needed AJ, Coker, or even Sims to win a game with his arm they for the most part stepped up and hit some dang passes! Sure, Foster should have known how deep to go on the drag route, but the pass was behind his butt! It's a dang wide open 4 yard drag route that you can't even put an accurate throw on! Come on man

Last edited by Gobble4me757; 11/28/17 12:19 PM.

2017 Team Aldeer Turkey Contest Champion
2018 Team Aldeer Turkey Contest Champion