Originally Posted By: 10gauge
Ok Shuter here is a question for you...If Bama gets the chance to play for the BCSNC and beats LSU then who will be the better team? I mean they would have split the games with one win apiece. Oh and dont come at me with a split title cause that aint the way the BCS does things. Now its possible that the AP could vote LSU to the top of their polls even if Bama was to win. However that wouldnt be a split in the BCS title and we all know since the inception of the BCS that the AP titles mean very little as to who is declared the National Champs of college football. Maybe that wasnt the way it used to be but it is the way things are now. I guess if the AP was to award LSU its top spot even after a loss to Bama in the BCSNC game then it probably would carry as much weight as the Peoples National Championship awarded to AU in 2004 by the Eufala Tribune. So who would be the better team Shuter?

Still waiting on your answer Shuter.

Remember it not about the catch or the kill, it’s about the creation and GOD’s will........Blayne Moore

10gauge......