Originally Posted By: CarbonClimber1
My wife has been doin it for bout 5 years and usetah teach classes(shes very fit) ive been doin it on and off now since 2015. It flat out sucks but if it dont suck you aint doin it right. The trick to crossfit is just keep goin,when you go a couple days and finish your first couple wods your gonna feel like a mad muslim beat you with a singletree..dont stop..keep goin..thats the hardest part is getting over that first painful hump. Your body isnt use to gettin beat on like that just out of the blue but when you do it for about 2 weeks straight you will feel a change, and it will be incredible how good you feel. Then comes the other part,crossfit is expensive($80 or so per month)and after you get broke in it is highly addictive. ALSO..as long as you eat right and shovel in protein you will start seeing results immediately and i mean you will tone up fast as long as you have the will power to lay off the mash taters an cornbread. I love crossfit,and surprisingly..its one the most adicting things out there,you just gotta man up, and deal with a little pain,the rewards are far greater.

This^^^^

And I'll say, the women are most impressive! I don't mean that in a dirty way (although they are hot in the tight shorts), but how strong they are. When you see a ripped woman power cleaning 185# for 3 rounds of 15 reps, you'll lose some of your pride! LOL

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.