Originally Posted By: GomerPyle
I would detail the shucks out of it, get it looking showroom-new inside and out, take some really good pictures (good lighting/angles/etc), put together a well thought out "ad" for it and post it on craigslist for $29k OBO*......depending on how quickly you do or don't need to get rid of it, you never know what might happen. There are a few on there right now that aren't too far off that price, so who knows.

*here's my thinking on that particular price....anyone who'd be interested at $28k will still be interested at $29k, but it gives a little "wiggle room" to negotiate.

That is a good idea but I missed a payment back in October and my 570.00 payment doubled.. I paid 570.00 last month and they called and offered to defer my payment to the back end of the loan.. I get a letter yesterday stating that I owe them roughly 1300, plus the additional 570 by the 26th of this month.. Not gonna happen. I don't mean to air out my person so business on here but that isn't feasible.. I don't have a bank roll saved up for these situations

Last edited by steelman; 11/16/17 12:45 PM.