My opinion on this management area so far. It’s over run with deer and is a big ass man drive all day. If you kill a big buck it’s not because you figured him out and killed him. This is not my kind of hunting, but I’m going to make the best of it and put together a plan today. Or better yet 3 plans.Lol. I’m seeing does with little ones, and no bucks pushing them. The browse line is noticeable in places and it’s November. I have met pissed off people. I have seen more people than squirrels. I have seen loc ons from years past. I have seen deer bedded in ditches. Dead deer all along the sides of the roads from Nashville to here. With all this said, if I kill a buck it will be pure luck and won’t mean much to me. If they allowed guns, someone would get shot by accident. This place is 10 times better than Cades Cove! I may have a different perspective on this place by tomorrow, but as for now it sucks. Oh one last thing 40 vehicles x 3 people per vehicle= 120 humans on 5500 acres that love to walk around.

It is hard to kill or catch anything sitting on the couch!