Originally Posted By: Gobble4me757

Originally Posted By: Southwood7
Originally Posted By: BrentM

Originally Posted By: IDOT
Why did Bama lose the Natty last year?

Cause they didn’t trust Harris to get it done after Bo got hurt.

Yep. And because Saban ran Kiffen off and Sark called a terrible game. Oh, Deshaun Watson was pretty good too grin

I understand the criticism of Hurts down field passing but if y’all think Tua would have started and we win that football game last night I think your dead wrong. Garbage time after the outcome has been decided is not a true measure of a QB. There are plenty of QBs with NFL arm talent that lose a bunch of games in college. Hurts is one of only two QBs in FBS that has played at least 8 games and thrown less than two picks. He takes care of the football and if Tua could do it better he would be startIng.

Our Defense and Jk scott held them to 10 points playing their tales off last night despite multiple 3 and outs...to be honest, I absolutely think Tua would have scored more that 10 points...

Sure, he could have started the game and threw 4 TD passes. He also could have thrown 3 interceptions that led to LSU points and we lose the game. We will never know because Saban is starting the QB that gives his team the best chance to win the game grin

The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
Job 33:4