Originally Posted By: Deerslyer86

Originally Posted By: timbercruiser
Lets see, take out a player that was the winning quarterback last year at 14-1 and this year at 7-0 and put in a freshman that hasn't started a game yet? Makes no sense to me.

Give Tua the opportunity to start and I bet he won’t lose a game as a starter. If Tua would have came in last year when Hurts did you would see Hurts as the 2nd QB

Absolutely am in agreement...Yes I know there is a major difference in pressure as well as preparation from being the starter to coming in later, but after the improvement that I have seen with Tua, I absolutely think the sky is the limit with this kid. His release is lightening fast as well as there is no way to game plan to stop any certain receiver due to his ability to spread the ball around. All I am saying right now is that there is no way he won't get a shot at overtaking Hurts next year. I am definitely not saying he needs to start right now either...but you have to be blind if you say that the reason we won all of those games with Jalen starting is because of him...Sure he doesn't really lose us games which is what Saban wants, but honestly, he hasn't won us any to be fair. You can't say he won us LSU last year because he was absolutely terrible the entire game and made one play at the end. Just my two cents...

2017 Team Aldeer Turkey Contest Champion
2018 Team Aldeer Turkey Contest Champion