Originally Posted By: bill

Originally Posted By: Gobble4me757
I am glad a lot of yall are seeing what I have been seeing. The difference is throwing people open and waiting for the people to open before throwing. Tua already is throwing people open and going through reads as a true freshman! Just look at his improvement from the first game till now...I honestly think Hurts is at his ceiling while no one knows how high Tua's will be.

Another thing is: anyone notice how Tua comes in with the first string receivers even at the ends of games?? People like Cam Sims who are pretty dang good are finally getting the ball to them because Hurts won't look past Calvin or the running back before taking off. I'm with Blumsden...I haven't seen Saban bring a backup qb in right after halftime before...Let me ask yall this: if we were down and needed a gw drive when the other team is locking down on the run, putting a spy on the qb, and have a pretty good back end in coverage bracketing Ridley with a safety over top, would you honestly trust Jalen throwing the ball? I for one do not...I'm just saying this because LSU is going to try and do it as well as I know Georgia will...Georgia has the talent to shut Jalen's run down..

Maybe Saban will get it figured out before he cost the Bama nation a ballgame.

I suspect he already has