Originally Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer
Originally Posted By: Reno
Originally Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Originally Posted By: Reno
WHO CARES!!! I can't quote scripture too well but I know the bible says "thou shalt not judge, lest ye shall be judged also" or something along those lines.

All this judgement for his ability to get beautiful women naked, take pics of em and then pipe them too... while becoming a millionaire.

The Hatorade is sure flowing on this one rolleyes knowing good and damn well, that if there is a playboy sitting on the table, every man on this forum will pick it up and thumb through it

That verse means don't be self righteous.

Which is the same thing as judging somebody? I'm not here to debate religion and bible verses... I just take it at face value, which to me sounds like "don't pass judgement on somebody, because judgement will be passed onto you"

RIP definitely meant Ripped Into Pieces on this thread... Kills me that grown men are damning a man to hell for living his dream.

Self righteousness is "hey man, you messed up. I'm perfect, so I don't know what that's like."
Passing judgement is "hey man, you messed up. We all do it, let's walk together and grow closer to Christ.

People automatically connotate judgement as "you're going to hell." That's not it. Telling someone that they're doing the wrong thing is sometimes a necessity.

Yea, but tell me how many times somebody has said "you F'd up SBS and then said lets talk a walk and grow in christ" NEVER!!! I agree that correcting a wrong is a necessity, that's how people learn but in the real world, you'll get all the reason your doing it wrong but very few ways to do it right.

Correcting somebody from doing wrong is not the same as passing judgement to me.. Self righteousness/passing judgement are two sides of the same slice of bread

Roads? Where we're going, we dont need roads. ~Doc brown