Originally Posted By: Squeaky
I'm very good friends with Steve Frantz. As gatorbait said he's just that guy. I believe he could sit in the middle I-65 during rush hour and the biggest buck in the area would walk in his lap. He's a very good hunter to boot and takes it very seriously. One other thing, Steve rarely misses the opportunity to kill a big deer when the opportunity is offered. That is huge when in the heat of the moment as those opportunities do not come often for most folks.

There will be a new show for 2018. Steve and Jarrod are staying on board. The new show will have a different format and some new cast members but will still be a competition from what I understand. One of the new cast members is smoking hot by the way. She is into fitness and built like brick dog house smile Steve is excited about the new show so hopefully turns out to be a good watch. I will say it's going to be hard to top the "Journey".

Originally Posted By: Squeaky
I'm very good friends with Steve Frantz. As gatorbait said he's just that guy. I believe he could sit in the middle I-65 during rush hour and the biggest buck in the area would walk in his lap. He's a very good hunter to boot and takes it very seriously. One other thing, Steve rarely misses the opportunity to kill a big deer when the opportunity is offered. That is huge when in the heat of the moment as those opportunities do not come often for most folks.

There will be a new show for 2018. Steve and Jarrod are staying on board. The new show will have a different format and some new cast members but will still be a competition from what I understand. One of the new cast members is smoking hot by the way. She is into fitness and built like brick dog house smile Steve is excited about the new show so hopefully turns out to be a good watch. I will say it's going to be hard to top the "Journey".

It may Sarah Bowmar, her and her husband (The guy who speared a bear and UA dropped). I've noticed that they have been hanging around the Drury team lately and they are both sponsored by Nomad.

There are no rainy days...