Originally Posted By: BamaGuitarDude
Get the name of the chic in the red shirt & I'll go "talk to her" for ya ... thumbup beers

I think VT is growin' dope or somethin' ... my gawd at the trespassers ... they can't keep away from your place!

the chic in the red shirt:
teenage girl from a neighborhood that is next to the lease we used to have. we pizzed them off one year when they were trespassing and they bought a bunch of cheap perfume and really did a number on the food plot back there. they brought in about 5 or so cans of different color spray paint and re-decorated our shooting house and the property owner's trees. then, they found one of my cameras and made it disappear. i found the batteries and that was it.

the morning this picture came through, i had a local police officer meet me (the hunting land is county and the neighborhood is city) at chicky-poo's house. we knocked on the door and her mama answered. i explained everything to the mother and she said that she had told them (her son and daughter) to not go on the land anymore. obviously didn't register. mama called daughter to door and asked her if she had been on the land. daughter said no and i told her to quit lying. i then pulled up picture on my phone (covert 3g sends pic as message to your phone) and showed her. she said it wasn't her in the picture - she had changed her shirt. i then cold busted her azz with her bright tenny shoes.

we weren't growing anything but deer on that lease when we had it. unfortunately just in a location surrounded by city folk who think because it's outside their back door, they could walk it or ride it anytime they wanted. when the owner's had the timber cut, we found an elderly couple back there who had suited up in their finest reflective vests and bright hats and went on a walk-a-bout to see what had been cut. had to advise them on the terms "trespass and prosecute". - i bout stroked out when i was put-putting back there on the fo'wheeler one time and saw some funky tracks. i started put-putting even slower while looking down at the tracks and following them. when i finally looked up, there were two guys metal detecting. caught 3 young guys (early 20's) headed back to the beaver pond to fish. they said they knew i had the lease but thought it was only during deer season and that they could use anytime before and after slap.

back in the late 80's, there was a fella who had prolly a hundred or so 5 gallon buckets of "herb" back there. i never knew it 'cause i had wheels by then and wasn't into traipsing through the woods anymore. we were still finding the buckets when we hunted it from '05 til we lost the lease a year ago.