I have 3 openings for 380 acres in Bullock county. Will be myself and 3 others. Just had the other 3 get out within the last 2 weeks. This land was clear cut and replanted 4 years ago with SMZ's and food plots. There is a small, 2 room cabin with a full bath that is fine for overnight stays. We have skinning rack and fire pit. I'm saying $1100 max. That should cover the lease, bushogging, planting, seed, and fertilizer and electricity. I pay liability insurance and water myself and retain sole turkey rights.

This is not a trophy club but more like a 6pt or better lease. We encourage trigger restraint but not going to go ballistic if a kid kills a spike for his first deer. We'll high five him! We saw deer almost every time we hunted last year. We killed 7 deer on the place last year. 3 does (one weighed 140lbs) and 4 bucks. One real nice 8pt, a 165lb 7pt., a 5pt, and an "oops" 4pt.

All of us in it last year used this place as a second place to hunt as we all had other places. Pressure was kept to a minimum.

Guests are allowed with a member but if it gets abused, that will be the end of that.

This land is owned by one of my patients who lives on land adjoining the place so we will respect them and their property. In other words, act like you got some sense.

I'm probably leaving out some info that y'all may want so PM me with any specific questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Dr. B

Last edited by bamaeyedoc; 08/30/17 02:05 PM.

AKA: “Dr. B”
Aldeer #121
8-3-2000
Proud alum of AUM, UAB, and UA
Member of Team 10 Point
2023-2024 ALdeer Deer Contest Winners

Glennis Jerome "Jerry" Harris
1938-2017
UGA Class of 1960
BS/MS Forestry
LTJG, USNR