Originally Posted By: Recurve
Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks
Originally Posted By: ArtisticWhitetails
Originally Posted By: Dallas County
I know a taxidermist that SO discreet you won't even know he has your mount.............And in a couple years he won't either. Wont' even cost you a dime to not get your mount back either.

Funny, I know I client who dropped off 2 heads to be European mounted 9 YEARS AGO, mounts were completed and hung on wall for 3 years until the panels were removed for reuse. 6 years later said client acts surprised and like Taxi is an arsehole because the heads can't be located.

Your correct about the descreet part thus far though, although here in a month or two I'm going to post up list with screen names, real names and possibly phone numbers of every single person from this forum who has stuck me with projects that were never paid for.

And the hits keep coming in this thread.

I know. It's been a convfefe

I'm actually not happy to have to contribute to the threads resurrected status, but this is the second time D.C. has mentioned this "story" on here without providing all the facts. I let it go the first time because It sucks to have to waste time at all on bs like this!

"As the deer panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee"