A friend of a friends dad was a GW in Pickens county. Son swiped a device from his dads truck that he had taken off someone. It was unlike anything they had ever seen and went to the river to try it out. Went upstream a few miles and dropped the leads out and turned it on. They both told me that it looked like something out of a movie. The water boiled with fish. They both got scared and left without any fish. The son put it back in his dads truck and never said anything.

That same GW was friends with my FIL. We had a place leased off the Mcall Bottom road and my father in law was in a climber one morning over looking a small field that had about 40 yards of planted pines between it and the road. He sees a deer just outside the planted pines and takes the shot. Deer does not move, so he shoots again. At this point the GW hollers for my FIL to stop shooting his deer. My FIL just hollered "sorry I thought it was real" and came down and headed to the club house. A hour or so later the GW stopped by and told him he would let him know the next time he setup there because my FIL was shooting right over his concealed position.

I love my country, but don't trust my government.