</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
ISO Bass Boat
by foxtrot. 06/17/24 06:54 PM
Expert Grill pellet Grill/Smoker NIB
by longshot. 06/17/24 10:56 AM
Dual Scrren dvd player BNIB
by Shaneomac2. 06/17/24 10:44 AM
Adjustavble trailer hitch BNIB
by Shaneomac2. 06/17/24 10:28 AM
truck
by jhix3734. 06/17/24 01:59 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Lake Martin Community Hunting Area?
by Morris. 06/16/24 04:04 PM
New Tracking Rules
by Ridge Life. 06/14/24 09:43 PM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 06/10/24 09:45 AM
Feeders and Hogs
by PYhunter. 06/09/24 10:27 AM
Blood Trailing Breeds
by 2 ducks. 06/08/24 07:48 PM
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Ky rifle hunt for south AL or MS rut hunt
by todd w. 06/16/24 09:33 PM
University Lands
by clayk. 06/15/24 08:39 PM
Diamond Mountain Club
by Stoney. 06/09/24 08:30 PM
Hunting Club Jefferson/Tuscaloosa Line
by Austin1. 06/07/24 09:08 PM
Wayne county tn leases
by brushwhacker. 06/05/24 06:13 PM
Who's Online Now
22 registered members (CreekCrosser, coosabuckhunter, janiemae, Tree Dweller, Jwillbucks, SC53, CKyleC, 3Gs, Parker243, Ron A., Jtide, RCHRR, ucmducks, dave260rem!, Crawfish, Thread Killer, Sandmtnslayer, sw1002, jaredhunts, brushwhacker, 2 invisible), 356 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: GomerPyle] #2188100
08/08/17 02:35 PM
08/08/17 02:35 PM
AL
H
hunterbuck Offline
Booner
hunterbuck  Offline
Booner
H
AL
Originally Posted By: GomerPyle
lawdhavemercy.........you'd think all the moms on facebook were sending little johnny and suzy off to war on the other side of the world, based on all the look-at-me facebook posts this morning. I mean, I get it....the kids are growing up quick but I can't help but think a lot of this is just put on to hopefully get a bunch of attention and "you can do it!" responses from the other moms.

......women loco

Prime example, posted by a friend of a friend who I don't know, which I guess is how it popped up on my page....

"Ok y'all I seriously can't sleep the boys have been down since about 8:30 and then 9 but I'm up repacking the lunch I pack 2 days ago just to make sure it's just right I've laid out clothes and spend almost 30 mins and his whole closet is in the floor just to pick the right outfit.. Needless to say I'm stressing way to much! I'm not ready and he's too ready!! I got this I got this! [name redacted] you better meet me and us walk in together so when I cry you can hold my hand and when you cry I got u! Lol we can do this!"

Please tell me you replied to her, telling her what a nutbag she is.

"You think I care? Roll Damn Tide"

Have you tried Google?
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: GomerPyle] #2188127
08/08/17 02:49 PM
08/08/17 02:49 PM
Guntersville
AC870 Offline
Old Mossy Horns
AC870  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Guntersville
Wife and I have a FB account together. It's okay.
I like the Triton Owners Group and some of the Guntersville fishing groups.

“Killing tomorrow’s trophies today.”

On the distance I like to walk to my stands:
“The first 100 yards is also the last 100 yards.”
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: lckrn] #2188132
08/08/17 02:52 PM
08/08/17 02:52 PM
Northport, AL
GomerPyle Offline OP
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearin’ Off-Roadin’ Guru
GomerPyle  Offline OP
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearin’ Off-Roadin’ Guru
Northport, AL
Originally Posted By: lckrn
Best one I saw today was some woman from Alabama sitting in the pool on a float with a drink in hand and 3 very disapproving kids with backpacks standing on the edge behind her. It's been shared 11,000 times and the way I saw it was my old PA program director from California shared it.

Ha...MrsGomer saw it and told me about it

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: NWALJM] #2188136
08/08/17 02:56 PM
08/08/17 02:56 PM
Moody, AL
willdo22 Offline
10 point
willdo22  Offline
10 point
Moody, AL

Originally Posted By: NWALJM
Joining Facebook was one of the worst decisions I ever made. Several times daily I consider deleting my account altogether.

I'm considering taking it off my phone. Only check it in the evening.

A mans got to know his limitations.
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: GomerPyle] #2188141
08/08/17 03:00 PM
08/08/17 03:00 PM
Madison County
bobwallace Offline
10 point
bobwallace  Offline
10 point
Madison County
Only reason I joined FB was so I could have another means of contact with my brother when he was deployed to Afghanistan. Said I was going to delete it as soon as he made it back, and that was 5 years ago.

Yeah, well, I always heard there were three kinds of suns in Kansas: sunshine, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches.
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: GomerPyle] #2188161
08/08/17 03:10 PM
08/08/17 03:10 PM
PDL, Fl
T
timbercruiser Offline
Freak of Nature
timbercruiser  Offline
Freak of Nature
T
PDL, Fl
My granddaughter fixed me a FB page, I've never been to it and don't plan to.

Re: The moms on facebook [Re: GomerPyle] #2188240
08/08/17 04:04 PM
08/08/17 04:04 PM
Old Florida
Geno Offline
Booner
Geno  Offline
Booner
Old Florida
I did the fb thing for a while. Now Mrs. Geno spends about an hour a month administering hers and mine. All of the friends I have know my email addy.

I do occasionally log on to make myself feel better (like twice a year). Hard not too when you look at what most of the family has made themselves into.

Whoever is happy will make others happy too. Anne Frank
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: GomerPyle] #2188339
08/08/17 04:55 PM
08/08/17 04:55 PM
Mobile, AL
A
alhawk Offline
14 point
alhawk  Offline
14 point
A
Mobile, AL
Gomer, I bet the same Mom was in the car line 2.5 - 3 hours before the bell rang for dismissal. Poor wittle Johnny or Susie couldn't be forced to wait a few minutes.........

Re: The moms on facebook [Re: GomerPyle] #2188361
08/08/17 05:14 PM
08/08/17 05:14 PM
Fayetteville TN Via Selma
jawbone Offline
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Offline
Freak of Nature
Y'all wouldn't believe the stories from my wife, the second grade teacher about the parents that still have to walk their child into class every morning. They have had to have the principal tell some parents to stay away unless you come to the office for a reason. One particular parent's boo hooing had the child boo hooing every morning and this upset the whole class leaving my wife with a classful of crying kids to start her day. Once the parent was told no more, the child came into class happy as a lark every morning.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: jawbone] #2188386
08/08/17 05:39 PM
08/08/17 05:39 PM
haleyville al,
D
dnolen Offline
10 point
dnolen  Offline
10 point
D
haleyville al,
Originally Posted By: jawbone
Y'all wouldn't believe the stories from my wife, the second grade teacher about the parents that still have to walk their child into class every morning. They have had to have the principal tell some parents to stay away unless you come to the office for a reason. One particular parent's boo hooing had the child boo hooing every morning and this upset the whole class leaving my wife with a classful of crying kids to start her day. Once the parent was told no more, the child came into class happy as a lark every morning.
i have seen this several times. One morning I had to take something to my sons class. A mother was walking her son to class crying. Teacher said something to the mother about her still walking him in. She got pissed and started walking off. I dropped off what I had to and she was still in the hall way waving at her kid through the window. She looked at me and said"it's hard watching them grow up" I said not really I got get to work. They have to grow up some time. Apparently that was not the response she wanted. She got a little pissy. After that the principle would greet you at the door. If you had no business to take care of you didn't go in the school. Some of them momma are crazy

Re: The moms on facebook [Re: alhawk] #2188585
08/09/17 04:05 AM
08/09/17 04:05 AM
Moss Creek
Gotcha1 Offline
Bright Eyes
Gotcha1  Offline
Bright Eyes
Moss Creek
Originally Posted By: alhawk
Gomer, I bet the same Mom was in the car line 2.5 - 3 hours before the bell rang for dismissal. Poor wittle Johnny or Susie couldn't be forced to wait a few minutes.........

Probably not for this lady. Beulah is a rural community. Most kids ride the bus. The Willinghams are good folks and won't "baby" those young'uns. Now the grand parents....

Matt Brock wears knock-off Crocs.
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: biglmbass] #2188595
08/09/17 04:17 AM
08/09/17 04:17 AM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
Originally Posted By: biglmbass
Originally Posted By: jrs89
Facebook is ridiculous. All the baby momma drama and look at me I'm a great parent cause I posted this pic!

yep, attention seeking helicopter parents...

Nailed it. What it's really about is this generation acting like they're the best parents that this world has ever seen. Crap, even this site isn't immune from it. It's in everything from the supermom Facebook posts, every dad is a dang baseball coach, every set of parents is at the ball fields 7 nights a week until midnight (I know, it's all they talk about on every social media site known to man), and every dad on here being pretty obnoxious when their kid kills a deer (ain't really any different than the moms and their kids going back to school). My dad didn't have a season-long bragfest when I killed deer, I don't remember him even telling me "good job"(?). I still love hunting and my dad today. We are a kid-crazed society, they are the greatest idol this generation knows. We act like we're the best damn parents since mankind was created, yet this world is more full of $hit@$$ brat snowflakes than ever before. I don't know how we turned out so well with our pitiful parents who were married to their jobs and never even came to a football game, much less every practice(sarcasm).

Last edited by ikillbux; 08/09/17 04:59 AM.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: GomerPyle] #2188655
08/09/17 05:22 AM
08/09/17 05:22 AM
Moss Creek
Gotcha1 Offline
Bright Eyes
Gotcha1  Offline
Bright Eyes
Moss Creek
Ikill--What the hell does your tag line mean? (A little off the subject, I guess)

Matt Brock wears knock-off Crocs.
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: GomerPyle] #2188660
08/09/17 05:37 AM
08/09/17 05:37 AM
jawbone Offline
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Offline
Freak of Nature
Ikillbux is right about the supermom or dad concept and what happens is one does something and then a slew of them think that they have to outdo that and it just snowballs. They are generally great people but this thinking gets out of hand sometimes. My wife lives this every year and I love the private school my daughter graduated from and my son just started his senior year, but no place in the world is this more evident than there.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: ikillbux] #2188683
08/09/17 06:14 AM
08/09/17 06:14 AM
Fosters, Alabama, USA
Shaw Offline
Administrator
Shaw  Offline
Administrator
Fosters, Alabama, USA
Originally Posted By: ikillbux
Facebook is ridiculous. All the baby momma drama and look at me I'm a great parent cause I posted this pic!

Nailed it. What it's really about is this generation acting like they're the best parents that this world has ever seen. Crap, even this site isn't immune from it. It's in everything from the supermom Facebook posts, every dad is a dang baseball coach, every set of parents is at the ball fields 7 nights a week until midnight (I know, it's all they talk about on every social media site known to man), and every dad on here being pretty obnoxious when their kid kills a deer (ain't really any different than the moms and their kids going back to school). My dad didn't have a season-long bragfest when I killed deer, I don't remember him even telling me "good job"(?). I still love hunting and my dad today. We are a kid-crazed society, they are the greatest idol this generation knows. We act like we're the best damn parents since mankind was created, yet this world is more full of $hit@$$ brat snowflakes than ever before. I don't know how we turned out so well with our pitiful parents who were married to their jobs and never even came to a football game, much less every practice(sarcasm).

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it." Captain Woodrow F. Call

ShawBuilt Custom Bowstrings
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: ikillbux] #2188740
08/09/17 07:23 AM
08/09/17 07:23 AM
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Offline
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express

thumbup

A blind man could pick out 7 day a week baseball dad. He's usually in his under armor workout gear with his straight bill hat on, shaved head and no hair on his legs or arms. Then there's baseball junior. He's usually dressed like dad but has the Justin Bieber hair do going on and is wearing these paracord necklace like the major leaguers wear. And don't forget baseball mom. Nine out of ten times she's pretty hot and knows it. With her yoga pants and tank top. And you look at her and wonder. What in the hell does she see in baseball dad? Is it because he's more high maintenance than she is? I don't know.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: The moms on facebook [Re: leroycnbucks] #2188785
08/09/17 08:09 AM
08/09/17 08:09 AM
Owens Cross Roads
mcninja Offline
12 point
mcninja  Offline
12 point
Owens Cross Roads
Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks

thumbup

A blind man could pick out 7 day a week baseball dad. He's usually in his under armor workout gear with his straight bill hat on, shaved head and no hair on his legs or arms. Then there's baseball junior. He's usually dressed like dad but has the Justin Bieber hair do going on and is wearing these paracord necklace like the major leaguers wear. And don't forget baseball mom. Nine out of ten times she's pretty hot and knows it. With her yoga pants and tank top. And you look at her and wonder. What in the hell does she see in baseball dad? Is it because he's more high maintenance than she is? I don't know.

Hahahahahaha so funny and so true.

Re: The moms on facebook [Re: Gotcha1] #2188809
08/09/17 08:33 AM
08/09/17 08:33 AM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
Originally Posted By: Gotcha1
Ikill--What the hell does your tag line mean? (A little off the subject, I guess)

"I kill bucks"

Many, many years ago I saw a big jacked up Ford in Panama City, had a Tennessee "Ducks Unlimited" license plate that read "ikildux". I thought that was pretty clever, so I just changed it for deer hunting.

By the way, I tried to get an Alabama plate "ikilbux" and the State turned it down, said they will not put the word KILL (or other violent or offensive words) on a tag. True story. I have used it as a username on message boards, and it's my email address too.

Last edited by ikillbux; 08/09/17 08:34 AM.

Re: The moms on facebook [Re: ikillbux] #2188820
08/09/17 08:46 AM
08/09/17 08:46 AM
north Alabama
biglmbass Offline
14 point
biglmbass  Offline
14 point
north Alabama
Originally Posted By: Gotcha1

"I kill bucks"

Many, many years ago I saw a big jacked up Ford in Panama City, had a Tennessee "Ducks Unlimited" license plate that read "ikildux". I thought that was pretty clever, so I just changed it for deer hunting.

By the way, I tried to get an Alabama plate "ikilbux" and the State turned it down, said they will not put the word KILL (or other violent or offensive words) on a tag. True story. I have used it as a username on message boards, and it's my email address too.

he's asking about your "tag" line:

Re: The moms on facebook [Re: leroycnbucks] #2188828
08/09/17 09:00 AM
08/09/17 09:00 AM
Over yonder
E
extreme heights hunter Offline
Booner
extreme heights hunter  Offline
Booner
E
Over yonder
Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks

thumbup

the butt hurt could get very entertaining with this set of facts you posted sir Leroy. LMFAO!!!!

Last edited by extreme heights hunter; 08/09/17 09:19 AM.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.