Originally Posted By: 300Ruger
I'm not sure how anyone can be "fisher's of men" with no bait on the hook. Old country churches like I grew up in have all but died out because the younger folks are numb from boredom when they go. Not saying that's anyone's fault - just a factual observation.

I disagree... We live in a small town and I have 13 teenagers in my class. I thought the same a few years ago until I started going to the CoC youth ralley in Pigeon Forge and saw 12,0000 teenagers show up.
I wanted to share the other day but figured it would end up in a religous debate but my oldest daughter stepped forward and was Baptized into Christ on 7/9. When she came forward two other teenagers came forward and 3 from the teenage class were Baptized into the Church. Thats a big deal for our small country congregation and I thought my heart was going to explode with joy. If I was ever going to have "FUN" in Church I reckon that was it.Our area in North Jackson and Southern Marion"TN" the young folks in church seems to be growing.

"The Heavens declare the glory of God;and the firmament sheweth his handiwork" Pslam 19:1