Originally Posted By: R_H_Clark
It's nothing but flesh and pride anytime we judge what we do as better-more holy,than what that other guy is doing.

You telling me where I stand with God isn't?

If a person hasn't heard 100 folks singing acapella you truly can't understand the difference.I stop singing often and just listen to others sing from their heart.I can hear my daughters beutiful voices in harmony singing "Victory in Jesus". I can hear the lady on the back row born mentally handicapped sing "Thank you Jesus" over and over to every song.I can hear a brother that recently lost his wife of 50 years pour his heart out in "Precious Memories". I hear the small children sing out to "Jesus Loves Me" and the old in "I'll Fly Away.Was I entertained? NO It leaves me feeling built up in the faith and happy inside. Could I enjoy this with a guitar or organ playing?

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom;teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord" Col 3:16
This is what music does for me at church and why I choose to go traditional. thumbup

"The Heavens declare the glory of God;and the firmament sheweth his handiwork" Pslam 19:1