Originally Posted By: Stickers
Well, to each his own. If it gets you there good- maybe after the praise band practice session is over you will listen to the message. I just got tired of seeing flip flop/t-shirt/cargo short guy , and I never saw him reach in his pocket and put anything i the plate either. But at least he was entertained. I have gone back to traditional Methodist Church service and enjoy it. I do think that people who say the leave any church or sunday school " because I didn't get anything out of it" are missing the reason for going anyway.

Just because you didn't see someone put anything in the plate doesn't mean they aren't giving. And their attire has nothing to do with it one way or another. That kind of attitude is a perfect example of the type of things that keep people from getting involved in church to begin with. Who gives a rip if the guy next to you is wearing a coat and tie or shorts and a tshirt? You can praise God equally in either outfit. And virtually any church in 2017 has multiple ways you can give, not just sticking cash or a check in a collection plate.

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft