I have once and hope to never have to again.

I had a mental African lady (mail order bride) that lived across the road from my last house. She showed up at my house ringing the door bell one night about 9:30. I opened the door with a pistol out of sight and there stood this insane lady wearing an all black trench coat with a hood on and her head down.

The only English I could understand was "Benjamin", I have no clue who that is and told her that. She kept getting louder and mumbling, I told her to leave and she was trespassing on private property. When I closed the door and locked it she was leaving, or so I thought.

I had barely sat back down in my chair when all hell broke loose. She was beating on the garage door trying to get in. I went to the window and she was trying to get in my truck.

I turned on every outdoor light I could and went outside with pistol. She came charging at me so I put the crimson trace laser on her chest. At this point my wife who was 7 months pregnant was standing behind me on the phone with police and holding a Remington 870 loaded with buckshot.

Thankfully as I started walking towards the lady with the laser on her she started heading back across the road. We went in and waited for the law to get there which was 25 minutes later.

I was amazed how long it took for the cops to get there, especially since they could hear me while my wife was on the phone with them. I must have told her 10x that I will shoot your crazy ass.

It was the closest I've ever come to pulling the trigger on a human and honestly hope I'm never that close again.