Originally Posted By: Atoler
Originally Posted By: Breadwinner1
Let's see if I can make this more intrresting.Is this a private land or paper company land.The reason I ask if it is a company land ,it's strictly against company rules to sublease a Club out for just turkey hunters. I know this because I joined a Club with a guy his name was Gene Brittnell of clanton.He had 2 clubs under one name,the bigger part was in Ataugaville the other was a 500 acre tract in Maplsvillie.I talked him into letting me pay 500 to join just the Maplesville part,the whole Club was 1500 acres.But he told me there was no turkey hunting,that he sublease all the land to cut the price for Deer hunters. Well I still joined the Club. But later on I met the head forested on it one day and he ask how wad the Hunting,I said the Deer Hunting was great,but I wished that we could turkey hunt during turkey season.He ask why we could not turkey hunt and I told him it was sublease out. He turned red all over and said it was against company policy to sublease out turkey rights that if someone got caught subleaseing company land,they Automatically lost there whole lease.And he also told me if I paid to deerhunt,I could turkey hunt and fish ,because I paid my dues.I explained that I paid half price just to join that Malpsville tract and he said they were no such agreement should have been offered by the President of the club.So I ended up killing 8 Deer and 3 turkeys that year.The cat got out the bag because I was the only one hunting there beside one other guy ,When word got out how many Deer I had killed, There were so many Hunting it ,I quit hunting there after Christmas. And sure enough THEM guys lost there lease due to subleaseing the turkey rights. And the guy that leased.
Was teed off because he had to let other turkey hunters hunt there. The end of story.

It's not against the rules to have turkey only members or deer only members or any other way of breaking it down. It's against some lease contracts to sub lease, which has nothing to do with how you break up memberships....

Also, you paid for a deer membership and used some perceived loophole to get more than what you had paid for. That's piss poor.

Austin you are talking bout the same person that had 6 people paying over $600 to hunt 2-300 acres.

Would walk over a naked woman to get to a gobblin turkey!