Well well, ole Grizzly himself showed up. Dwight, if you had any damn sense you would have figured out that me, Barry and the rest of the crew from Bham werent fighting all season. We were comparing notes early and figured out YOU were the one causing the trouble. You were telling me that they said I was there every day. I was the one who left the gate open, or my son did for maybe 5 minutes while he came in to pick me up. We also didn't lock it back right one time because the gate/chain was kinda confusing to my 16 year old. I was told when I first contacted you that there was 2 openings and I thought my buddy was gonna join with me. You better be glad he didn't he has a far shorter ass kicking level than I have. Then you told me that you were gonna open up one more membership so you could fix that damned ole POS trailer that you said you bought for your girl. She wasn't using it so you were using the extra $1000 to fix it up for a camphouse. Then you told the Bham guys that I was added for that reason. So they went in probably not liking me. After we met a couple of times we figured out that YOU are nothing but a thief. We all got along great for most of the season. As for hunting to much......I was sick with pneumonia for 3 weeks at the first of gun season and didn't hunt one time during that period. I didn't put ANY bait out except for before bow season to get some pictures on my cameras. As far as me coming over there to fight you big ugly ass, I won't waste my time to do that but if I ever see you on this end on Winston county you may as well get ready to have your damn eyes swelled shut for a week or two. I don't take lightly to a punk calling me a liar and an unethical hunter when he knows I am not. Also before I go just know that the game warden WILL get a copy of your club rules. You know the ones that specify that you can ONLY bait in a green field.

Lead, follow or get the HELL outa the way!