Originally Posted By: timbercruiser
I had never driven a zero-turn till I got mine to the house on my trailer. I dang near killed myself just backing it off the trailer.

Me neither. My trailer is 5' wide and I only had an inch on one side and not many more on the other. It took at least 5 minutes to drive it off without scratching my pretty new paint.

Originally Posted By: leroyb
Beware of low limbs and guy wires with the roll bar up. They will catch the bar and make you do a wheelie and crap your pants.

It took me about 30 minutes before I ran under a Bradford Pear limb. Well, that's one limb I wont have to cut now. Broke it smooth off.

Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
I did this very thing 10 minutes after unloading mine at home the day I got it. All the way home I told myself to fold it down and then forgot about it....till I went under that Dogwood tree laugh It's been folded ever since.

You'll love your new machine and get at least half of your mowing time back to do other things.

Yeah, like weeding the garden, spraying the fence, pressure washing the carport, etc. LOL I'm going to make time for grilling some steaks and maybe smoking a hind quarter this weekend though. I'll probably replace my Stars and Stripes Monday too.