Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks
Originally Posted By: bill
An architect, Guy Hood , owns that land that was 13 Bridges Rd now. He's got that huge house right before the gate that the bridges are behind, if I remember right. I hunted one of the club's behind that gate a few years ago. Some of the best land in the state back there.

Guy's subdivision Bill is called Johnson creek. John Hall owns the property to the right behind those beautiful stone entrances ( wonder who did that grin ) right before you get to Guy's place at the end of Barganier road. Guy has a heck of a setup down there and probably the best hunting land in the county. It's bow only too.

Benji, I've got a buddy who is about to put his house on the market that's in Johnson creek. It's a beautiful home designed for a hunter. It's awesome! Also, John Hall is a good friend of mine and I'll be glad to make a phone call for you. I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow with more info. Sorry but I can't take you hunting at line creek. grin

I hunted on one of the club's (bow only) behind the gate 3 years ago. Saw a bunch of deer and turkeys were gobbling like crazy in Late January. Pretty place for sure.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard