Originally Posted By: westflgator
Originally Posted By: frezznh2o
ever think all he wants is a couple does for the freezer? what if the guy next to you had 5000 acres and thought you were stealing "his" deer? you need to stop being a crybaby and thank God your family left you with a place to hunt for FREE! I for one would love to have your problem.

That's exactly what I was thinking when reading this. You fall into what I would call the GREEDY HUNTER category. The kind of guy that is usually only happy if he kills something, and is jealous of the success of others. This is the type of hunter that I work very hard to screen out, so that they don't wind up in our club.

Knowing him personally I can say without any shadow of a doubt that Brad B is ANYTHING but a greedy hunter... he (having never met me) invited me to hunt his property for free when ever i so chose, in exchange for a few days of work out of the year because he knew that i could not afford a lease... he also has good relations with every other property owner around him (with regards to management practices) i have read so many posts on this web site about folk bit*hing and complaining about people setting up stands on the property line, losing deer to "brown and down" guys next door, running dogs and so on... i find it hard to believe, that you can not understand his frustrations... also Brad does not set up "kill plots" from everything that i have seen of his property he is genuinely trying to improve the quality of the deer herd... from planting mast producing trees, maintaining year round plots, tending to his cut overs ect... is setting up feeds the best bet... not by far but come guys cut the guy some slack...

If you hunt over that, it's bait.