Originally Posted By: Remington270
Originally Posted By: Antlerfluke
Zach, that's an expensive hunting club. 2000 ac "on" the river or close to it with a camphouse is going to be, what?, at least $10 or more per acre and you want no more than 4 ppl? You'll have to budget for camp utilities and of course, planting. And if one member is free of charge, that's a lot of money for the other three.

You may have to up the membership numbers but IF you address the family members and guests, you won't have a problem.

I do wish you luck.

There are lots of folks in this world that spend a lot more than $1,000/yr for a hunting club. This sounds like one of those scenarios.

A $1000? 2000 ac and three ppl paying? 4th hunts for free. It's a lot more than $1K.

Listen, I'm not crashing this party. I wish Zach all the luck in the world. I'm just being realistic about 2000 acre WITH camp house and on or close to the river or in any of these desirable counties and you're looking at a min of $6K - $7000+ per member in Zach's desired setup.

Hey, great luck. I hope Zach is successful. There are ppl out there that can pay that much and I pay over $5500 myself.

Hope it works out. Great luck!! smile

Last edited by Antlerfluke; 04/15/17 07:06 PM.