Hey guys I have been moving but settled in now.I have been3 times so far.the first hunt I had 3 gobbling good' but we're on the neighbors property.pretty sure they have them baited.some new people bought the joiningredients land' in deer season they kept 5 barells of corn in there truck.the 2 ND hunt should have killed a goodun.But I set up before daylight' never heard a bird gobble or even a hen.I stood up to go pick up my decoy and saw a hen run off to my left'I heard another putting and a big gobbler walks right behind the other hen and I had to shoot left handed and missed.they were just over a turkey were I could not see.and the 3 hunt was a disaster.I went to another track of land when I got were I wanted I looked up and someone had stolen a brand new Silverado and stripped it.I'm glad I didn't walk up on them 'there were pill bottles bullets 9 mm 'rubber cloves 'coveralls all kind of stuff there I had to call it in and about 5 detectives came out.they ran the vendor number it was from montgomery and had been stolen 2 days ago.That could have been a bad outcome.it shook me up pretty bad.either I would had to shoot them or worse them me.You never know what you will Valk up on today.