Originally Posted By: jawbone
Originally Posted By: Hogwild
Originally Posted By: WmHunter
Originally Posted By: loprofile
According to an article in AON Mag the inside info is that just like last year the bill will die in the Senate without a vote, just like last year.

There will be wailing and weeping and gnashing
of teeth across the land of Bubba grin

Are you Chuck Sykes with the Bubba jokes?

Because he, like yourself, realizes that only poor Redneck's Bait. The wealthy all supplemental feed!

For the thousandth time, there is a difference between baiting and supplemental feeding.

So for the sake of another argument, let's say I am in a blind 110yds North of a 6" by 3' PVC tube full of corn strapped to a tree with a 3/4" gap at the bottom. The wind is coming out of the North and I am set up facing North on a North/South trail that goes 20 yds from the feeder tube. I am feeding or baiting?

What about if there's Purina Deer Chow in the tube?
What about if it's corn with a battery operated timed spin feeder?
or trough?
What about if it's Purina Deer Chow in a battery operated timed spin feeder?
or trough?
What if i'm at an intersection of E/W and N/S trails and wind is out of West and I am facing into it but feed is 110 South of me?

It's just that there is so much open to interpretation with the current regulation that it seems the only people able to state they are involved in supplemental feeding are the ones with a controlled (High fence) environment that only feed within their "Sanctuary".

I actually just put corn or feed out (Mostly corn, too cheap to buy much feed) for pictures in March then use Salt cubes and trophy rock through the summer.

"Arguing on the internet is like playing chess with a pigeon. You may be good at chess, but the pigeon is just going to knock all the pieces down, take a crap on the table, and strut around like its victorious."--Anonymous