Originally Posted By: Clem
Quote:
Originally Posted By: Bsivley1978
I've been approached two times now from two separate "mom's" with those exact words!!! Sad thing is their husbands sat there and let them..

Well, it is Decatur. Bunch of pussybaby liberals over there. laugh

Seriously, that's just mind-boggling. Bunch of us were playing around once before a Punt-Pass-Kick event at the football stadium with a ball, sort of a "smear the queer" kind of game like rugby-death-kids having fun kind of deal. Middle school kids just having fun, laughing and such.

One guy's mother came down from the stands and told us to quit playing around so rough because her son or someone could get hurt. Her son was mortified. Imagine being with 8-10 of your friends and your mother doing that. I mean, the sheer embarrassment on his face was terrible. AND THEN we gave him hell about it for weeks.

Sensitive. Holy crap. Don't yell at my son because he's sensitive. Then he needs to get the hell off the baseball field and go paint flowers or something.

Smear the Queer is how we weeded out the weak ones. Man we use to get in so much trouble for targeting some particular kids.