Originally Posted By: HBWALKER14
Nice boat JD, I looked at a lowe the other day and i really liked how wide it was. Im not looking to have a tournament bassboat. Just looking for something that will get me from point a to b and just be able to take the wife or some buddies out fishing.

Thats what I do but will get suckered into a couple tournaments every year and I give all the guys with those $40k rigs hell when I win or turn in more weight. Actually ragged ole Shaw Grigsby pretty hard a couple years ago on Gville and told him He was gonna get his arse wore out by a tin boat. He got a big kick out of that! Came up and ask me after the big bass shoot out if I wore him out, no sir but I beat him by a few ounces. Mark Mendez always asks about it, he likes my tin boat too. Pretty good info/advice on this thread, You will pay more for the Express but I dont doubt what the guys all say about them, I know several pass me like Im standing. Not Knocking the Trackers but I feel the Triton"s are superior for that style boat. Its the new Ranger Aluminum's that have caught my eye. If I ever trade thats what I want. The best advice I can give you is get the max motor its rated for or you will regret it. At the time I didnt justify $3k more for a 75 optimax, and now I wish I had it. Dont be afraid to spend a lil more up front for Motor, Trolling Motor, and Graphs, you will be glad you did trust me.

Its not the will to win but the will to prepare to win!