Originally Posted By: bmc77
Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
When he gets in the NFL and gets laid out by some grown ass men he will probably have an epiphany.

He's probably a arrogant dumbass but I don't think he'll be hit any harder than what he dishes out.I mean he played with a broke hand and tore rotator cuff(did anyone notice?) so that tells me he's a tough mfer.

The arrogance is what led to his altercation according to ESPN. He didn't like having to wait his turn at the hospital where he was being tested. Poor baby. So, he "pulled the do you know who I am card". Sounds like Reuben will fit in perfectly to the NFL. In 30 years he'll be begging someone to look at his medical needs. He'll be penniless and most likely in a lot of pain. Of course, when kids are treated like gods because they can PLAY A SPORT well they believe that they are OWED some kind of royal treatment. I watch skinny 100Lbs nurses save lives every day at work and they don't act like most of the pro-athletes I see on T.V. I choose not to watch sports news because I still want to enjoy sports. I have quit watching all the major sports totally but I still love college football.

Last edited by Booger; 03/09/17 04:18 AM.

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!