too many of our society are raising spoiled brats with no manners, no respect...and no damn future. You and the wife go to a nice resturant and the idiots at the next table a shouting and laughing with no regard for others around them, and their damn kids are up and running around the place. ALL of em need a belt whipping.

I raised my grandson Dylan, for his first four years. He didn't get many spankings, BUT he did get disipline from day one. He understood there would be consequences for bad behavior. Not just threats of punishment, but a promise of punishment. Anyone who has met him will back me when I say he is a fine, polite, respectful young man of 10.

I have a grandson who is four who is on the road to a rough life. His dad whipped his ass pretty often for no reason, never taught him any manners or respect for all adults. His momma babies him and does everything for him. He is learning to NOT be self reliant but to depend on mommy. NEVER listens to what is told him, rarely does what he is told till the fourth time said, and only then if you stand up to whip him. Second worst table manners I have ever seen in a child. He has a long road ahead of him due to bad parenting.

I really don't understand parents that don't raise kids right. I guess they are too damn lazy to do what needs doing, too busy on their I phone, too busy with the "me" generation. They, and the kids, will pay for it later.

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one