Originally Posted By: snakeoil
Bibb ole boy, you been in Birmingham to long...3% want break the bank...am I smart ass?...only when dealing wither smarter asses...I'll send the forum 3% , and I will block you from posting on any of my topics...good luck, and God Bless! Oh! if you want me banned, go ahead an do whats needed....your just pissed that I wouldn't let you steal my BINOS LOL!

Your right buddy , I am a real dick for offering you the all cash no bulldoodoo, no trade price that you posted of $500 dollars for a pair of binoculars you can buy online for $800 and I don't know you from the man in the moon and they could have been stolen or whatever else when your dealing with somebody who has posted as few times on this site as you have . But God Bless you too brother! may I be forgiven of all my sins and transgressions! We just wanted to make sure you didn't back out on the three percent also as we know your moral compass now. Be just like you to say you sold them on another site, wouldn't that be a hoot. Don't say another damn word about me trying to steal your shucks buddy !