Originally Posted By: PRB
Originally Posted By: Recurve
If it's the Union Grove Gibson's, the gas station down the road sells biscuits with his sausage in it (I retyped this 10 times and never did find a better way to say it). Anyway, best biscuits I've ever had. The ham, egg, and cheese is awesome.

The gas station biscuits aren't Gibsons sausage. I've bought their sausage, to fry at home a few times, and it's frozen patties from a cardboard box.

On a different note, I've lived within rock throwing distance from Gibsons for almost 40 years, and the senile old bastard won't get a dime of my money. There are legitimate reasons, and many in the community share the same opinion. I'll leave it at that.

Did it not used to be? I've bought it before and it was good. Wasn't frozen patties from a box. This was several years ago though and that gas station may be under new ownership.

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan