Originally Posted By: deadeye48
Well today is the day I meet with LE and guys this is anything but BS it is very real and I have lost sleep over this.
Imagine if it were you that had this encounter and found a potential grave site I'm sure for most of you the thoughts of go dig it up would pass quickly because the thought of unearthing a dead child would weigh heavy on your heart and you'd follow the same path that I have and let LE handle this which would put you on their time frame and patience will have to be in play for the process to be seen through.
If they do suspect it is a body then this will be drawn out longer until they can get the right people in place to handle it accordingly

Look at it this way...you know how our society is when they get their teeth into an issue. If it IS a dead child, or any dead person, for that matter, chances are that once the story is brought to light, assistance will be forthcoming to move the body to a proper burial site where family can visit without having to sneak in...a grave that isn't obscurely hidden in the woods, and can be properly taken care of.

Well behaved women never make history.~ Out back
Quit laughing...I think I broke something.

Fifteen is my limit on Schnitzen-Gruben, Baby...

I have OCD and ADD, so everything has to be perfect, but only for a minute.